- Test Results: 78.62% THC
- Tested By: Anresco
- Instagram: @himalaya.vapor
- Website: himalayavapor.com
Kosher Dawg by Himalaya
Himalaya released a vaporizer line of ultra-potent Live Sauce whisking together oil rich in terpenes. I tried Kosher Dawg, which is a gassy yet sweet-tart citrus-pine driven cultivar. Although balancing, given more time to settle into my system, it became a sedating experience. I could envision myself taking a nap on top of a mountain after a long climb. Compare that to working a long shift, after all that’s how a weekday can feel! As I closed my eyes, Kosher Dawg helped me envision a picturesque view from my house.
Founded in 2015 in Sacramento by three friends inspired by the Asian Himalayan mountain range where cannabis originated, Himalaya named their brand after the region and aims to “Go Higher” in everything they do. Going higher means committing to producing cannabis concentrates capturing the essence of original flowers. Their cartridges remain true to the plant. They donate a portion of every sale to protect the endangered Snow Leopard and other Himalayan wildlife.
- Abatin Wellness Center: 2100 29th St., Sacramento, CA 95817
- 530 Collective: 1550 Locust Ave., Shasta Lake, CA 96019
- Purple Heart: 415 4th St., Oakland, CA 94607
- Caliva:1695 S 7th St., San Jose, CA 95112
- Flower Co.: Los Angeles cannabis delivery service | flowercompany.com